Win a signed Kirk Gibbs Jersey Competition Terms and Conditions
1. The following terms and conditions (Terms and Conditions) apply to the promotion relating to the Signed Kirk Gibbs Jersey Competition (Promotion).
Method of Entry
2. The Promoter is MFOUR Investments Pty Ltd, ABN 71 118 786 217 of 140 Lambton Road, Broadmeadow NSW 2292 (Promoter).
3. Entry is open to all customers who purchase a TLD (Troy Lee Designs) 2019 Gear Set (Jersey + Pants) or 2019 Helmet from the promoter during the promotional month of November 2018 (Entrants) via the online store. Entrants who conduct a valid transaction via the online store will be given 1 entry per transaction during the Competition Period and will be entered into the competition. The product description will include the words "TLD 19" on the transaction description to be eligible.
4. Purchases conducted in-store are not part of the competition and will be deemed invalid.
5. Information on how to enter this Promotion forms part of the conditions of entry to the competition and participation in the Promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. Entries not completed in accordance with these Terms and Conditions are deemed to be void.
6. Employees of the Promoter and its suppliers associated with this promotion and their immediate families are ineligible to enter the competition. Otherwise, entries are open to anyone who satisfies all competition eligibility criteria referred to in these Terms and Conditions.
7. Entries to the Promotion open at 12:01am on 1st November 2018 AEST and close at 5:30pm on 30th November 2018 AEST (Competition Period). A valid entry is deemed a processed transaction, meaning a credit card / EFTPOS transaction has been processed and approved during the competition period or a PAYPAL transaction has been completed online and the sale completed. A sale received via the online store is not considered processed until full payment has been transacted by the promoter. This transaction must take place during the competition period. Purchases received after the closing time of the competition period will be deemed invalid.
8. In order to validly enter the Promotion, the Entrant must purchase a "TLD 19" Jersey + Pants or "TLD 19" Helmet in an online transaction via the promoter's online store at www.ktmonlineparts.com.au.
9. One entry per transaction may be submitted. Entrants may make multiple purchases of TLD products in a day or during the competition period over multiple transactions. This will allow the entrant multiple entries into the draw.
10. Items must be in stock at time of placing order and transaction taking place during the promotional period. Items selected in the online store that are placed on back order are not valid and are deemed to be void.
11. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and Entrants (including but not limited to an Entrant's identity and place of residence) and disqualify any Entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process.
12. There will be 1 prize winner. The prize winner will receive a single signed Kirk Gibbs Troy Lee Design adult jersey. The prize must be redeemed within 1 week from the date of issue. The prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
13. The Prize can be redeemed in-store by the winning Entrant for local residents or posted at no cost to an address supplied by the winner.
14. The winning entry will be selected based on a random pick of all entrants' names. The Promoter's decision on the winning entrant is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. The Promotion is a game of chance. Skill plays no part in determining the winning entrant.
16. The winning Entrant will be selected by the Promoter at 140 Lambton Road, Broadmeadow NSW 2292 on 5th December 2018 at 10am AEST.
17. The winning entrant will be contacted via the phone number provided at the time of the online transaction. The winning entrant's name will also be posted to the promoter's public social media pages on Facebook and Instagram on 5th December 2018.
18. In the event that the winner cannot be contacted by the Promoter within a 24-hour period after the draw has taken place, using all reasonable efforts, the winner will be deemed to have forfeited their right to the prize and another name will be drawn at random who will then be awarded the prize.
19. The Promoter at all times reserves the right to withdraw, cancel or substitute the designated prize with another prize of similar or like value without notice to any Entrants should such withdrawal, cancellation or substitution be deemed necessary in the Promoter's sole discretion. In such situation, all entrants agree to be bound by these changes as part of the conditions of entry into the Promotion and forego any rights or entitlements resulting from such change to the Promotion.
20. The Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Instagram. By participating, the Entrant hereby releases and holds harmless Facebook and Instagram from any and all liability associated with the Promotion.
21. It is each Entrant's responsibility to adhere at all times to the requirements under these Terms and Conditions.
22. If for any reason this Promotion is not capable of running as planned including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion.
23. In the case of the intervention of any outside act, agent or event which prevents or significantly hinders the Promoter's ability to proceed with the Promotion within the dates and in the manner described in these Terms and Conditions, including but not limited to vandalism, power failures, tempests, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strike, war, act of terrorism, the Promoter may in its absolute discretion cancel or vary the Promotion and recommence it from the start on the same conditions.
24. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries.
25. The winning Entrant agrees to participate and cooperate as required in all editorial and promotional activities relating to the Promotion if so required, and the winner will not be entitled to any fee for such use.