Get a response in 60 seconds with a HSBC Low Rate Credit Card application. Apply in-store or online!
- Choose your preferred Interest Free* Term below and complete the HSBC credit card application.
- If you're approved, your approval number will immediately be displayed on-screen. All you need to do then is take your Approval Number and Photo ID in to KTM Newcastle, choose your gear and take it home. It's that easy.
Finance is currently not available in our "Shop Online" section of the website.
Click on the banner above for the term which you would like to apply for.
If you have any questions or queries about any of the application questions, please do not hesitate to contact Belinda on (02) 4037 3320 for assistance Mond - Fri between 9am and 5pm or via email at email@example.com
HSBC VISA CREDIT CARD
- Interest-free* and interest-free* payment-deferred promotional purchases revert back to a variable cash advance rate of 25.99% p.a once the interest free* period ends.
- $99 annual fee.
- Monthly repayments from 3% or $30, whichever is higher.
- For purchases from $500 to $50,000 (excludes bikes).
- No early repayment fees on your promotional purchase.
- Worldwide acceptance at over 24 million Visa retailers.
Frequently Asked Questions
How does interest-free* work?
Interest-free* means you will not pay any interest on the promotional purchase you made with KTM Newcastle during the promotional period. You will be required to pay the minimum monthly repayments as you would with any standard credit card purchase (if you have chosen the "with repayments" option. Other transactions made with your credit card will incur interest charges. Upon expiry of your interest free* period, any remaining balance will revert back to a variable cash advance rate of 25.99% p.a.
What does interest-free* payment deferred mean?
As well as having the advantage of not being charged any interest on your promotional purchase for the specified promotional period, you don't need to make any repayments towards that purchase for the deferred period of the promotional purchase. Some retailers call this, "Buy now, Pay later". Payments will be required once the payment deferred term has expired. Other transactions including fees and charges will require the minimum monthly repayment amount set out in your credit card statement.
Can I make other interest-free* purchases with my card?
Yes, you can use your card to make additional interest-free* purchases in-store up to your available credit limit. Simply bring your HSBC Visa card in-store and ask the attendant to process an "Add-on"'
What is the minimum monthly repayment I will have to make?
Unless your payments are deferred, the minimum monthly repayment is the higher of $30 or 3% of the outstanding balance at the time your credit card statement is issued. You must pay at least the minimum repayment set out in each statement on or before the due date. This is the date HSBC should receive your payment, not the date on which you make the payment. You should allow sufficient time for payments to be received and processed by us before the due date.
* Interest Free finance is applied only to promotional transactions for the specified period. Balances outstanding at the end of the promotional period will form part of the normal account balances and will accrue interest at the cash advance rate current at the time. See in-store at KTM Newcastle for details. Unless repayments are deferred for a specified period as part of the promotional offer, repayments are required and calculated at 3% of the outstanding balance or $30, whichever is higher. Lending criteria, terms and conditions, fees, and charges apply and are available on application.
Credit provided by HSBC Bank Australia Limited ABN 48 006 434 162. Australian Credit Licence 232595.