The ultimate high performance bottle, designed to give quick access to hydration when running, biking, skiing and every sport in-between. Lightweight, flexible, and easy to carry the ULTRAFLASK collapses as you drink. This eliminates sloshing and allows you to pack the empty flask tightly away. The patented, spill-proof, self-sealing, bite-valve generates an exceptional water flow and is easy to remove for cleaning.
- Volume: 0,6L
- Weight: 42g
- Soft material conforms to any pocket
- Shrinks as you drink, reducing water sloshing
- Use with or without tube, option to mount bite valve directly to cap
- 42 mm sport cap with silicone bite-valve
- Can be frozen or filled with warm water (max temp 170°F / 77°C)
- 100% BPA and PVC Free
- Durable, built for a lifetime of tough use, No-Leak Guarantee
WARNING! CHOKING HAZARD
Small parts. Not for children under three (3yrs).
The best way to keep your ULTRAFLASK in top-notch shape is to clean it with soap and water and let it dry completely after every use.
- Drain all liquids remaining in the bottle
- Place your two fingers in the bladder, grab the bottom, and pull it back through the top opening (just like turning a sock inside-out)
- Clean the bladder with mild soap and water or place in the top rack of the dishwasher
- Let the bladder dry out completely while reversed
- Reverse right side out for storage
CAP, TUBE & BITE VALVE CLEANING
- Disconnect the cap from the bladder
- Grasp the bite valve in one hand and tube in the other. Pull the valve firmly to remove the bite valve from the tube
- Gently remove the silicone sheath from the valve and clean with mild soap and water. Rinse thoroughly
- Clean the inside of the tube with mild soap and water. Insert the USWE Tube Brush in the open end of the tube and scrub. Rinse thoroughly
- After drying the components, carefully reattach sheath to valve and re-install bite valve to tube
WHAT IF MY BLADDER GOT STAINED?
The material used in most our bladders, Thermoplastic Polyurethane (TPU), is chosen for superior durability and flexibility. It is porous and can be stained like fabric. Staining is generally caused by food coloring used in gel or liquids and does not affect the functionality of the product; yet can be difficult to remove. A company called Clean Ethics has engineered a chlorine free, non-toxic, and biodegradable tablet that is safe for virtually any surface, called Bottle Bright. We recommend using this product to combat stains and odors in your USWE® bladder.
WHAT IF MY BLADDER CATCHES TASTE?
Some users may initially notice a plastic-like taste when using any of our products made with TPU. This taste typically subsides over time and can be eliminated by simply squeezing juice from a lemon into the product, filling it with water, and then freezing it. After frozen, remove, thaw, and rinse.